Acronis Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

madyrocksin

Thread author
Jul 30, 2012
Heya friends :D

I have been using ATI for quite a while though i like it but i dont want to keep it on my system because its too much for my needs.

I want an alternative to it which has the following features

1) F11 Recovery as in ATI that is the Pre-Boot feature for restoring or backing up.
2) Restoring to dissimilar hardware
3) Right Click "Restore a previous version of the File"

Does anybody know of any solutions apart from ATI which can provide all the above 3 ???

D

Deleted member 178

ATI is the only one in my knowledge using a Pre-boot feature.

D

Deleted member 178

so just do a USB/DVD recovery disk so you can use it without having it installed; then you can try other solutions

madyrocksin

Thread author
Jul 30, 2012
I dont want the USB/DVD recovery thing, that is the main reason.
My DVD writer is dead and i dont have a spare USB to keep the recovery media on it all the time

madyrocksin

Thread author
Jul 30, 2012
i already figured that out, but thanks for taking the trouble to look for it :)
I will keep the hunt on unless find something to replace it

D

Deleted member 178

honestly, i tried ATI, Easeus, Paragon, macrium, Comodo but Only ATI satisfied me ^^

madyrocksin

Thread author
Jul 30, 2012
I can understand, ATI is really a great Back-up program, but i want to change just for other reasons nothing related to ATI's capabilities :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.