Unlimited Giveaway Acronis True Image 2017 BootCD

Discussion in 'Giveaways, Promotions and Contests' started by BoraMurdar, Dec 10, 2017.

1. BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Doctor of medicine
    Serbia
    Windows 10
    Emsisoft
    Site of Promotion:
    http://www.techno360.in/acronis-true-image-2017-bootcd-free/
    Type of Event:
    • Giveaway
    Instructions:
    Just download the ISO image and burn to CD/DVD or make a bootable USB
    It's an old giveaway but still working...

Instructions
    The full version of the software actually costs $49.99, but you can get Acronis True Image 2017 BootCD for free.If you need a good backup and recovery tool for your system, then straightaway download Acronis True Image BootCD ISO file from here or click on the picture bellow.
    [​IMG]

You can burn this ISO file to a CD or USB drive and start using the software, it’s a full version and doesn’t need any activation.

How to create Acronis True Image 2017 Bootable USB Drive?
    1. First download the tiny and standalone application Rufus
    2. Plug /insert USB stick (minimum 8GB) to your system and launch Rufus application.
    3. Select the Acronis True Image ISO file by clicking the ‘optical drive’ icon.
    4. Next, select the drop-down option ‘DD Image’ (create a bootable disk using).
    5. Click the ‘Start’ button, format the drive, wait and close the app when the progress bar shows 100%
    6. That’s it, bootable USB drive is created.
    [​IMG]

2. Lightning_Brian

Lightning_Brian Level 7

Sep 1, 2017
    Information Technology
    USA
    Windows 10
    Norton
    @BoraMurdar One of my favorite system image/backup tools! Acronis True Image 2017 (now the new 2018) has a lot of great tools. I highly recommend this software to anyone. Macrium Reflect and AOMEI Backkuper Standard (free versions) are great, but I feel as though Acronis does things differently that I personally like.

While I may be a bit paranoid with my security and with the amount of backups I create over the course of a month I have a peace of mind. Gone are the days that I need to worry about constantly backing up my data to DVDs. Now I can keep my data backed up on external devices and delete older backups or merge backups into one source.

Once again @BoraMurdar thanks for posting this! I'll have to point my security minded friends towards this as well.

Sincerely,

Brian

3. Faybert

Faybert Level 10
    AV Tester

Jan 8, 2017
    Brasil
    Windows 10
    G-Data
  4. RoboMan

RoboMan Level 17
    Content Creator

Jun 24, 2016
    USA
    Windows 10
    ESET
    Excellent share, thank you very much. Just created a backup image.

5. spaceoctopus

spaceoctopus Level 10

Jul 13, 2014
    Distant galaxy
    Windows 10
    ESET
  6. Marcin

Marcin Level 3

Aug 25, 2015
    Poland
    Windows 10
    ESET
    Very good info! Thanks!

LASER_oneXM and BryanB like this.
  7. Serious Noize

Serious Noize Level 3

Jan 13, 2014
    Windows 10
    Thank you! But my first question is, would this be faster to use restoring your PC from IMAGE than any of the other free options, regardless of whether you are using a USB 2.0 or 3.0 drive?