Troubleshoot ad popups on chrome

Infected operating system
android
Infected device
Samsung galaxy s10e
Infected device issues
I've been getting ads - popups and above the site menu - on pokeliga.com for the past 2 days. Nobody who helped me to check the issue, have ads on the site. Google is not helpful.
Steps taken to remove the infection
I've cleared cache and cookies, disabled ads and popups in chrome settings, checked apps, device admin apps, deleted all chrome data, checked processes, scanned the system with malwarebytes and kaspersky, nothing helped. What can it be?

breadmachine

Thread author
Feb 23, 2021
I've been getting ads - popups and above the site menu - on pokeliga.com for the past 2 days. Nobody who helped me to check the issue, have ads on the site. Google is not helpful.
I've cleared cache and cookies, disabled ads and popups in chrome settings, checked apps, device admin apps, deleted all chrome data, checked processes, scanned the system with malwarebytes and kaspersky, nothing helped. What can it be?

Reactions: Nevi

Wasar

Level 1
Feb 18, 2021
Maybe something related to your Google account? Have you tried to disconnect Chrome from your account and see if the problem persists? If nothing helps perhaps the solution could be to save your data and reset your device .

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.