Not open for further replies.

Dirk41

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Hi everyone ! May I suggest you to add the possibility to upload picture from computer / device instead of using an external url?

Looking forward to hearing from you. The forum is great anyway

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hi everyone ! May I suggest you to add the possibility to upload picture from computer / device instead of using an external url?

Looking forward to hearing from you. The forum is great anyway
If you want to upload an image to this website without using an external website (like imgur.com), you can use our Attachment System.
You should have an Upload button just below the editor. Click on the Upload button, then browse to the image that you want to upload.

image.jpg 2.jpg

Dirk41

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Ok sorry i am on my phone so I missed it. Actually in this thread I see it. But in the last thread where o posted a picture of defender offline it seems I didn't have the option. I'll check again . Sorry for bothering

As you can see I didn't have the option I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 333
Reactions: Jack

Dirk41

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
I updated my previous post with a screen

Even under " options " there is not " upload "

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.