Expired AdGuard 5.3 FREE license key for 730 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
Hello everyone! :)

I want to give away new serial for AdGuard 5.3 for 730 days(that's more than 2 years, that is worth 29.95 €), but I want to make a competition - who makes better review about it, he will get the key.

You can wright here or send me a pm with a review.

Winner will be pronounced at the end of the week! :)
Good luck to everyone!

More about AdGuard

DOWNLOAD and install

D

Deleted member 178

Because , we almost all use Adblock plus that is free, doesn't use resources and work very well.

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
Have you tried AdGuard?
This is like giving you an ATV for free that will replace your bicycle. :)
You can move with both of them, but ATV is more powerful.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What you want isn't what always what you need. ;)

+1 Umbra.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Because , we almost all use Adblock plus that is free, doesn't use resources and work very well.

Also to mention there are so many freeware options to block ads available.
Adfender, HostsMan, IE9 Tracking Protection, many web browsers have their own built-in adblocker like Maxthon, SlimBrowser, Crazy Browser, Avant, Green Browser, etc.

Adblock extensions for Firefox, Chromium and Opera. Many other online software like instance messengers also have free tools to block ads.

A paid adblocking program now days is a dismissal. Only users ignorant to the freeware options would want to use a paid product. I'm sorry that is just the way it is.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.