Expired Adguard Premium 6 months giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Internet filter Adguard Premium free for 6 months (Comss.ru)

Special version for users Adguard Comss.ru free within 6 months (180 days). You get all the Premium functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control without priority support

Adguard - internet filter to protect users from harmful web sites, blocking all possible types of online advertising.

adguard_3.png

The program is a great addition to your basic anti-virus protection with effective blocking malicious, fraudulent and phishing sites, and parental control over children's online activity.

Web Protection works with all web browsers, effectively blocking Internet threats by daily update database program with the largest resources Google Safe Browsing, lists, Web of Trust (WOT) and Malwaredomains.

Adguard belongs to the family Adblock programs, whose main task is to control the quality of operation of Web resources and the Internet in general. Number of users of the program consists of several million people.

Internet filter Adguard 6 months free
Special Premium version for users Comss.ru 180 days

• Full functional Premium version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support Adguard.
• You get all the functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control.
• Website Comss.ru added antibanner exceptions. We provide free technical support for our customers in the comments.

Get it here : http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1888

Use a translator for understanding. It has a inbuilt key for 180 days

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Perfect application :

I use it about 1 week with KAV 2014 , light , do excellent job .

More than AD block

c0VhLWBA.png

+ parental Control and more

I like this application :)

Reactions: ALi

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Enjoy!!!

Perfect application :

I use it about 1 week with KAV 2014 , light , do excellent job .

More than AD block

c0VhLWBA.png

+ parental Control and more

I like this application :)
This is one of those reasons I thought of sharing this with everyone.

Capture1.PNG

More screenshots!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
hamo,

Interesting combinations with Kaspersky Antivirus! What is real time? And what is secondary?
Could you settings within Kaspersky?
Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware has a real problem with Windows 8.1 latest updates. I am staying
away from Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware completely!
Also, do you notices a slow down within your startup and pages loading?;)

Thanks!

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Any conflicts with any other security software? For Example, Online Armor?
No

This is my real security NOW :

S0zdraDh.png

MY PC run smoothly

Hv37whtZ.png
Hi hamo, my security config is some what like yours. Apart from online armor and kaspersky where I have bitdefender secyrity suit, I also have the rest layer's of security

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ALi

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
hamo,

Interesting combinations with Kaspersky Antivirus! What is real time? And what is secondary?
Could you settings within Kaspersky?
Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware has a real problem with Windows 8.1 latest updates. I am staying
away from Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware completely!
Also, do you notices a slow down within your startup and pages loading?;)

Thanks!
- All of them is real time but , I do all exclusive rule for , KAS , MBA , and OLA premium Firewall .

- I hear about the problem with MBA and Win8.1 , but MBA fixed it before 2 days ago with 6 Mega update .

- No , I do not noticed any slow .

-----------------------------------------------------

- This is my exclusive rules :

KAV - Only trust any network coniction
QcFGQY2m.png

OLA premium
Be0W9tok.png

MBA premium
k7fhkJAd.png

Reactions: tango_tech and ALi

ALi

Level 3
Verified
May 5, 2014
This is my real security NOW :

S0zdraDh.png

MY PC run smoothly

Hv37whtZ.png
- All of them is real time but , I do all exclusive rule for , KAS , MBA , and OLA premium Firewall .

- I hear about the problem with MBA and Win8.1 , but MBA fixed it before 2 days ago with 6 Mega update .

- No , I do not noticed any slow .

-----------------------------------------------------

- This is my exclusive rules :

KAV - Only trust any network coniction
QcFGQY2m.png

OLA premium
Be0W9tok.png

MBA premium
k7fhkJAd.png
:cool:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Bumped this thread because giveaway is still working with same link however it has been updated to the following version:

License Premium free for 180 days
Version:5.10.1156 (Comss.ru) new version
Updated:08/21/2014
System:8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
Interface:Russian / English

*Staff members only will bump old giveaway threads as needed.Thank You :)

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Tips:
Information is collected when you use AdGuard for Windows
Adguard connects to it's servers to validate your license status, the following information will be transmitted:

1. Application identifier.
2. Adguard version.
3. A short hash value identifying the computer's configuration.
4. The computer's name.
5. The computer's IP address.
6. Your license key.

Besides that AG tracks themselves a short hash value identifying the computer's configuration.
The computer's name, the computer's IP address,your license key.
Even as trial version they still check.

Before use anything, you can try to read this :http://adguard.com/en/privacy.html

Reactions: LabZero and Kent

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
thank you very much Adgaurd is good software!

Reactions: LabZero

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I use adguard almost for 6 months and very happy with it. Before I hated this product as it had slow down my system and internet. I used admuncher for many years and even purchased a license. But then ad muncher stopped blocking some ads and couldn't open some pages in the forums and sites. So, I decide to replace it with adguard. They improved it in a good way. I also know the adguard developers. They are nice Russian guys and always ready to assist in solving problems, give free licenses for contests...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.