Expired Adguard Premium ( 6 months license)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/adguard-premium-discount-coupon-code/
How to get a license
Enter email
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Adguard is the best way to get rid of annoying ads, online tracking and to protect your computer from malware.

Adguard works on a network level and is not subject to all limitations which a browser impose on its extensions.

Adguard works on a network level, so the most of ad elements are cut from the code even before the page is loaded to the browser.

Firefox, Chrome, Yandex Browser, Internet Explorer, whichever browser you are using, Adguard will work equally well in all of them.

Adguard checks each network query through the database that contains more than 1 500 000 phishing and malicious websites.

Are you annoyed by ads in Skype, uTorrent and other applications? Just enable their filtering in Adguard settings.

JKozarac

Level 1
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
I put here URL for AdGuard Premium (12 months license) two weeks ago and somebody deleted it. I don't know why.
Now, you've just opened "the same" thread and it's OK. I don't get it :(

The URL I put it here is still alive so tell me how can I post it here so people can get license for 1 year. Tnx!

Reactions: hamo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.