On Sale! Adguard Premium: Lifetime Subscription ( for 4 devices; Ending In: 7 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Description
Block annoying and potentially dangerous ads with this advanced Internet filter and ad blocker. Adguard protects your computer and other vulnerable devices from malware, phishing, spyware, and other scams so you can browse the web worry free.

• Blocks all types of ads including video, flash, and other unconventional ads
  • Restricts websites w/ inappropriate content for children (Windows users only)
  • Knows which sites can be trusted (uses Web of Trust data)
  • Blocks ads before pages load into your browser
  • Protects from phishing and malware websites
  • Speeds up website loading times & saves bandwidth
  • Includes use w/ 2 computers & 2 Android devices

Specs
Details & Requirements

• Child restrictions are currently only available for Windows users
Compatibility

• Android 4.0.3 and up
  • Windows
  • Mac OS X 10.7+, x64 (not compatible w/ iOS)
  • Works with all major browsers, if not simply add it in settings
Terms

• All sales final
  • Instant digital redemption

LIcence
  • License deadline: redeem your code immediately after receiving
  • Updates included
  • Restrictions: includes use on 2 Android devices + 2 computers (4 total)
  • License length: lifetime

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It is still expensive deal. You can buy it for 1038 Russian Rubles or $ 18.5 on adguard homepage. Just choose a Russian language for site interface
2a.jpg

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

I suppose I should get it, but I have so much security allready, and I do not want to loose speed in the process, but I need it for my HTC Nexus 9.
It is tempning 35 US Dollars is not much for Lifetime Subscription.
And a lifetime of updates and I know that it is a top notch program.
So what am I waiting for?

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
This is a well-written program. Great tech support too. US $35 for a lifetime is a deal.

I bought 2 lifetime licenses last month (for 2 home PCs, a laptop plus my family's mobile handsets/tablets) and we have nothing but good things to say about Adguard. It is a bit of a hit and miss on mobile OSes and browsers (Chrome and Safari) but works like a charm on Windows.

PS - Can Adguard be considered an anti malware tool?

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Fantastic program have been beta testing this for over a year now. This program should be a staple in each and every security config. The devellopers are indeed very helpful and they have an excellent support forum. I myself have bought a lifetime license for 35 euro on socialstack ( 2 pc and 2 mobile ) one of the best guys i have ever done :)

D

Deleted member 178

Fantastic program have been beta testing this for over a year now. This program should be a staple in each and every security config. The developers are indeed very helpful and they have an excellent support forum.
Same here, Adguard for Desktop all the way. :)

Reactions: mlnevese
L

Local Host

This is a well-written program. Great tech support too. US $35 for a lifetime is a deal.

I bought 2 lifetime licenses last month (for 2 home PCs, a laptop plus my family's mobile handsets/tablets) and we have nothing but good things to say about Adguard. It is a bit of a hit and miss on mobile OSes and browsers (Chrome and Safari) but works like a charm on Windows.

PS - Can Adguard be considered an anti malware tool?
It has an Anti-Malware filter that blocks malicious URLs, that as far as it goes.

This is quite tempting. What are your thoughts of Adguard vs.uBlock Origin?
Adguard is on a completely different level, we're not talking of the browser extension but of the APP, that works in all the browsers with no effort including Internet Explorer, Steam and Mobile browsers!

As for filters has the same as uBlock and more, not to mention while uBlock and all the other Ad-Blockers need to wait for it to render before blocking, Adguard blocks the content before it even loads (being way more secure).

Last edited:

toto_10

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 12, 2017
It has an Anti-Malware filter that blocks malicious URLs, that as far as it goes.

Adguard is on a completely different level, we're not talking of the browser extension but of the APP, that works in all the browsers with no effort including Internet Explorer, Steam and Mobile browsers!

As for filters has the same as uBlock and more, not to mention while uBlock and all the other Ad-Blockers need to wait for it to render before blocking, Adguard blocks the content before it even loads (being way more secure).

It is so true! Adguard Installer just literally blew my mind. This piece of software should be a must-have software for any out there. I bought it for a few days ago, and it's running smoothly with my Kaspersky Internet Security 2018. There are so many settings you can tweak etc. I highly recommend Adguard, and not to mention the amazing support they have.

Btw I moved from uBlock Origin to Adguard. In my case, I live in Scandinavia, so I primarily search on Scandinavians pages, and Adguard does a lot better job than uBlock Origin.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.