Ads and PopUp Malware "opresat.ru"

Status
Not open for further replies.

XanderRoxas

Thread author
Mar 19, 2015
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the eventual help.

I would like to put some detail to my problem. MalwareBytes keep blocking me this malware, i've tryed googling for some help and i've tryed to change my dns to public 8.8.8.8, and find this malware manually in the folder suggested or in my computer process, but i've never founded anything. The "Ads or PopUps" are exactly like this other thread attached screen http://malwaretips.com/threads/malw...svchoot-exe-and-popup-virus-opresat-ru.43129/. Also MalwareBytes blocked me svchoot.exe, but i've putted in the exception because i think it's a normal program, not a malware, since it's with my pc from the beginning (if not a secure program, i'll remove it from exception). This problem affected also my Cellphone, which have the same popups on browser, so i'm really freaked out about this. I play a free online FPS game and they are in their launcher also! Hope you guys can help me. I'll attach my FRST.txt here, waiting for some help and recommendation.

Sorry if some sentence are not in a good english.
Best Regards

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    44 KB · Views: 59
  • FRST.txt
    484.9 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.