Expired Advanced system care 5.1 giveaway.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
Raymond cc Has 10,000 licence's for advanced system care 5.1

"Like hiring your own PC technician inside your computer

Advanced SystemCare PRO provides an always-on, automated, all-in-one PC Healthcare Service with anti-spyware, privacy protection, performance tune-ups, and system cleaning capabilities. This powerful and award-winning precision tool fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes Internet and download speeds, ensures personal security, and maintains maximum computer performance automatically."

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The day I'll have a Iobit product on my system is the day I'll uninstall MBAM!!!......
Anyway thanks ZeroDay!

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
Ye to be fair Jack I wont use it myself anymore, I used to love asc but for the same reasons as yourself I won't use it. However I know alot of people still like it so I thought I'd share.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Jack said:
The day I'll have a Iobit product on my system is the day I'll uninstall MBAM!!!......
Anyway thanks ZeroDay!

Not all IObit products are bad, unless it's security programs you speak of.

Roti

Feb 6, 2012
Thanks. I managed to grab Advanced system care 5 pro license from the previous valentine giveaway. I haven't enabled any of its tweaks or features yet. Does anyone else here use ASC 5 too?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Earth said:
Jack said:
Anyway thanks ZeroDay!

Not all IObit products are bad, unless it's security programs you speak of.
I would use it ...However I'm afraid I'll find out that they are using some TuneUp technology :lolz: .. I'm kidding , I've tried it a few months ago and it was decent enough however on Windows 7 I only need Ccleaner and Windows 7 built-in defragger......
Will Advanced System Care 5.1 add a background service??

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Roti said:
Does anyone else here use ASC 5 too?

Last time I tried ASC was back in v3.5, So I'm giving it a re-try now to see how this version stands up. So far so good but if I do experience any trouble, I'll just rollback to a snapshot within Rollback Rx.

V

Vextor

Thread author
I don't even want to try this product. I tried it's toolbox and it ruined my Windows Vista installation.
Then of course there is the MBAM issue.

Thanks for the giveaway information though ZeroDay. +1

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
Well I use this for almost 1 year and all I can say is GREAT. Thanks for share this one mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.