Advanced SystemCare 6 Final released

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
Advanced SystemCare 6 Final has been released!

Changelog:
+ Added Full Support for Windows 8
+ Added More Language Support
+ Updated Database for Surfing Protection
+ Updated Database for Driver Manager
+ Updated Database for Privacy Sweep
+ Improved User Interface
+ Fixed General Bugs

NOTE: ASC5 keys will work with ASC6.

Download: http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Free_6.0.7.160_Final_d5927.html

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Thanks for heads p
The GUI reminds me of fakeware/adware program which looks really beautiful on desktop :D

Edit:No older license working on my side.verison 5.2, to latest version license not working on version 6

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Advanced SystemCare is probably the best system maintenance tool available. I really like how this product has improved over the years.

The free version is much better than most paid comparable products.

Thanks.:D

Phaewryn

Oct 28, 2012
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate Beta 1.0 (free trail download)
http://majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Ultimate_d7927.html
Then, once you have that installed, click UPGRADE, and it will take you to a page where you can enter your old ASC5 license code for a discount. The license is $29.99 but they give you a discount if you previously own a license for ASC Pro, which makes it only $12.99. I'm running it alongside another antivirus program, and it's smooth and flawless so far. Oh, and my ASC5 license transferred to the discount at the above link perfectly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.