Expired Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro & Kingsoft Offfice Pro 72-hr Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

landerio

Thread author
Verified
Jul 19, 2013
Follow +IObit now, get Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO & Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 as New Year Gift!

Get New Year Gifts Now (worth $66)

newYear(post).png

Official Site
Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO: http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcarepro.php (6-month)
Kingsoft Office 2013 PRO: http://ksosoft.com/product/office-pro.html (12-month)

gibb53

Dec 30, 2013
I like kingsoft it is my choice of free antivirus for both of my pc's and i use Kingsoft PCDoctor also i would like to try Kingsoft Office 2013 PRO as well .

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
If anyone missed this giveaway and needs ASC 7 for 6 months or Kingsoft Office 2013 Pro for 1 year,just let me know ;)

Reactions: alperen

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hello buddy, you can add here the download link of Kingsoft Pro and ASC key ;)
Let's stick for the forum rules.
Anyone who needs it, just let me know and I ll send him/her key to the inbox.

gibb53

Dec 30, 2013
I like kingsoft it is my choice of free antivirus for both of my pc's and i use Kingsoft PCDoctor also i would like to try Kingsoft Office 2013 PRO as well .
Thank you BoraMurder you can send it to my inbox .

I

illumination

Hey BoraMurdar, if you have access to another KS Office Key i know someone in this household that could use one :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.