On Sale! Advanced Systemcare 9 Pro 80% OFF

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

viktik

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
  • Boost Internet up to 300% Faster
  • Double the Speed of Your Slow PC *
  • Auto RAM Clean & Auto Online Privacy Trace Clean New
  • One-click Cleaning and Fixing All Kinds of PC Problems

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
  • Boost Internet up to 300% Faster
  • Double the Speed of Your Slow PC *
  • Auto RAM Clean & Auto Online Privacy Trace Clean New
  • One-click Cleaning and Fixing All Kinds of PC Problems

1) This make me laugh. " Boost Internet up to 300 percents faster". Fact is you can't boost your internet because whatever your ISP plan you choose is going to be the same no changing unless you do so.

2) Double harms to your PC

3) Ccleaner Free should handle this easily

4) Bunch of lies and bs.

No, i'm not getting this even if it $1.

Huỳnh Nam

Level 2
Verified
Oct 16, 2015
Key: 479DE-90048-25107-22384

Free 6 Months

hoan-thanh.png

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thank you for the deal but I will never even think about possibly downloading anything which is made by IObit... They either lie, ruin your PC, scam you, they even stole Malwarebytes signatures.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I gave Advance SystemCare a try/with out the anti-virus,I am not a fan of iobot either,but I must admit this program works really well,I really love there uninstall program and my computers start up time ,is its best ever

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
They try to pass other products as "fixes" once you install any one of them, which I feel is a bad marketing and sales, and all-in-one products rarely have it all, jack of all master of none.You are better off knowing your own system.

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.