Expired Advanced SystemCare PRO 11.4.0

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/advanced-windowscare-professional/in=today-100-percent
How to get a license
Click on "Get it for free"
Enter your details to Log In.
Complete chekout and your Registration Code will arrive soon by email.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Advanced SystemCare PRO 11.4.0
6 months / 1 PC

Site of Promotion: Advanced SystemCare PRO 6 months / 1 System Tweaker Software
Download: http://bitsdujourblob.blob.core.win...s/2018/advanced-systemcare-setup-July2018.exe
B89D1-584C4-9DEE7-D7364
Registration Information
  • Make sure to input the registration info exactly as it is shown below
  • You must install/register the software within 1 day, and cannot do so afterwards. Upgrades to future versions of the software will require additional payment. Installing a new version may overwrite the existing version and invalidate your license key.
Advanced SystemCare 11 is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use PC optimization software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your system, as well as secure your online privacy.
With the best 1-click approach, it is easy for you to clean up junk files, leftovers, redundant registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weakness and security holes.
Taking advantage of the redesigned Performance Monitor, Advanced SystemCare 11 not only monitors your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real-time, but also lets you quickly end the processes that slow down your PC to make PC more responsive and faster.
For better privacy protection, Advanced SystemCare 11 optimizes FaceID, Homepage Advisor, and Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal. FaceID automatically captures intruders secretly accessing to your PC or trying to steal your personal information and important files. Homepage Advisor monitors and notifies you of any change to homepage and search engine in case of any unwanted modifications. With Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal, you can enjoy secure & smooth surfing experience without various online threats and annoying ads.
What's more, Advanced SystemCare 11 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools and features, such as Startup Manager, Default Program, Large File Finder, Hardware Accelerate, and MyWin10 to make old PCs live longer and new PCs run faster!
New features:
  • New Security Reinforce helps diagnose and fix system security weaknesses with 1-click.
  • New Homepage Advisor detects any changes to your homepage and search engine to avoid browser hijacking.
  • Rebuilt Performance Monitor intelligently monitors and optimizes system resources for top PC performance.
  • New disk optimization engine improves disk performance to a large extent.
  • Rebuilt IObit Undelete to support NTFS & FAT file systems, and portable storage devices, and also improve file search & preview.
  • Newly designed cool UI for more intuitive and fluent experience.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for the giveaway! Although I won't use it, thank for sharing it with us!

Don't be so rude guys, the guy's just sharing it here. You can just thanks and say you don't like it :censored:

Who would have said? My #1,000 post is me yelling at people like an old granma. Shame on you RoboMan...

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Sooner or later i gonna eat this IOBit softwares and this company on a dinner with my Hot-DogBOT :D

Reactions: frogboy

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Quick question? Am I the only one that feel's that IOBIT is a Chinese company that is abusing copyright laws and stealing technology from other companies? But even more so I have the feeling they add back doors to spy on your PC activity,. Or possibly use your PC as a launch pad in the Future to steal information from other PC's without your knowledge or who knows what, a fishing line open for nefarious means? I am asking questions here, not making a statement By THE WAY.

:alien:

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Quick question? Am I the only one that feel's that IOBIT is a Chinese company that is abusing copyright laws and stealing technology from other companies? But even more so I have the feeling they add back doors to spy on your PC Activity to possibly in the future. Or possibly use your PC as a launch pad in the Future to steal information from other PC's without your knowledge? I am asking questions here, not making a statement By THE WAY.

:alien:
17190492_1796563027331646_2339771149073886571_n.jpg

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014

Make fun of me all you want. But my opinions stand as they are, simply opinions. And they are about the Giveaway. Your's however are not. Just saying.

On a side note, Would I be correct that the reason Malware Bytes could not do anything about IOBIT stealing their codes is because IOBIT is located in China? Someone enlighten me on this please?

I know your joking? Hahahaha, Well maybe you are? Hahahaha,

Problem with the picture and the phone is it's under her chin, nobody will hear her. Hahaha

Have a great night!

Last edited:
Reactions: Weebarra and Jack

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Make fun of me all you want. But my opinions stand as they are, simply opinions. And they are about the Giveaway. Your's however are not. Just saying.

On a side note, Would I be correct that the reason Malware Bytes could not do anything about IOBIT stealing their codes is because IOBIT is located in China? Someone enlighten me on this please?
Chill down and don't spam. I've expressed my opinion above. I don't like the software but we can't hijack every iOBit giveaway saying how much we dislike the product they offer. Our mate has shared a giveaway. I'm sure there are plenty of threads about the reputation of this chinese company you could debate in.

And as for the dispute against MalwareBytes, they couldn't provide enough proof to justificate their trial.

EDIT: I am joking with my picture by the way, nothing personal!

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Chill down and don't spam. I've expressed my opinion above. I don't like the software but we can't hijack every iOBit giveaway saying how much we dislike the product they offer. Our mate has shared a giveaway. I'm sure there are plenty of threads about the reputation of this chinese company you could debate in.

And as for the dispute against MalwareBytes, they couldn't provide enough proof to justificate their trial.

EDIT: I am joking with my picture by the way, nothing personal!

They couldn't because nobody wanted to hear what they had to say at the time. Somebody got paid I suspect.

Either way, don't accuse me of SPAM, I was simply expressing my opinion also. I kinda like you, because you SPEAK your opinion rather than speaking AT SOMEONE. That's the way people should speak.

I apologize if I upset you in anyway with my comments. I, like you was just expressing my opinion and thoughts on this software, which I kind of feel like we think along the same lines on IOBIT. I don't trust the company, never will.

Have a great 4th Of July!

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Better stop using this junkware IOBIT softwares and better take a look on Kerish Doctor which is 100% better than this ASC junk.

gin

Level 7
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
That's pretty rude
Don't use registry cleaner or deep cleaner on asc and you're fine

Reactions: Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.