Expired Advanced SystemCare Pro Giveaway (5 Licences)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntivirusGeek

Thread author
Jan 15, 2012
Hi I, AntivirusGeek am willing to give away 5 licences to Advance System Care Pro.
PM me if you are interested along with an offer for an antivirus product if you have any. If you don't then it's no problem...
Thanks

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
RE: Advanced SystemCare Pro

Do you have a website or blog?

AntivirusGeek

Thread author
Jan 15, 2012

Earth said:
Do you have a website or blog?

No sorry but I'm planning to design one by tomorrow
However you can provide me with your email address and i can give you a key.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

AntivirusGeek said:

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not interested ASC Pro.

I asked because it's really suspicious that you claim to have legitimate license keys without a website or blog. Also I recommend members that are interested in using the PM system.

Cheers :D

AntivirusGeek

Thread author
Jan 15, 2012

Earth said:
AntivirusGeek said:

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not interested ASC Pro.

I asked because it's really suspicious that you claim to have legitimate license keys without a website or blog. Also I recommend members that are interested in using the PM system.

Cheers :D

Sorry for all the suspiciousness but I received licences for the software and I want to share them away :)

bbivan

Mar 15, 2012
I'm really interested ASC Pro, especially the new ASC PRO V5. please count me in and will get one of the Licences Key :)

Legdotus

Jul 1, 2012
All I can offer back is a PC Tools Internet Security license till January 2013. If u want it and want to give me the ASC License then OK.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
The publisher of the thread had last visited one week ago and he had not mentioned the draw result in his post.I think the thread should be locked till the member arrive and held the draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.