Expired Advanced SystemCare Ultimate — Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tuneprom.com/licenses/78-advanced-systemcare-ultimate-free-license.html
How to get a license
[B]1[/B]. Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate version 13.3 and install on your computer:

[URL='https://tuneprom.com/advanced-systemcare-ultimate-free.html'][IMG alt="Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate"]https://tuneprom.com/templates/tuneprom/images/download.png[/IMG][/URL]

[B]Operating System Support[/B]: [URL='https://tuneprom.com/download-windows-10.html']Windows 10[/URL] / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32 or 64-bit

[B]2[/B]. Activate the program below with the licensing key:

[B]99B80-060A3-8B3C8-CE54N

License features[/B]
[LIST]
[*]The expiration date of the free license is July 23, 2021.
[*]The update is available within 13.x versions.
[*]There is no free technical support.
[*]Only for personal use.
[/LIST]
From the United States, activation was successful!

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
If you use it, why uninstall it? There's absolutely no need treat all Chinese software with suspicion, particularity not for software like this that is widely used and trusted.

While I know it is safe and trustworthy, I just scanned WiseCare365.exe at VirusTotal and it was not detected by any antivirus. This is a good indication that it is not malicious.
well, it's not trusted. it kinda depends if you're important geopolitically or scientifically. in my old job with an electrical utility for the city, you were not allowed to use chinasoft. it allows china to hack the city utility.

why would this be important? a couple months ago israel's water utility was hacked and the hacker tried to add a lethal dose of chemicals to the water, which would have poisoned the cities inhabitants. they caught it in time and stopped it. days later, iran has several mysterious explosions: likely israeli retaliation. whatever transpired, a foreign nation hacked into their utility and tried to kill people. so if a nation is hostile and lawless, you likely shouldn't assist them by using their wares. i doubt hong kong independence protesters use chinasoft. if they do, the police will show up at their door at night and they'll disappear.

anyway, this is likely how china is hacking into all the various institutions, educational, utilities, military, governmental, and businesses. they give you shiny trojan horses that have nice free utilities (many which are likely reverse-engineered and modified from other law-abiding companies), but give them access to your data which gives access to the municipal utilities. most of us are irrelevant to them so the free soft seems good. but there was an article i was reading the other day about china social media making a large database on usa teens, so that in the future, if someone becomes important or runs for office, they would have a lot of potentially incriminating information to blackmail him/her. i think it was a tiktok article.

Reactions: Vitali Ortzi

grimreaper1014

Level 3
Jul 9, 2011
I don't recommend it, as its antivirus is not very good. The regular and pro versions of Advanced SystemCare, which don't include an antivirus are much better. They are safe to use and won't cause problems, but Kerish Doctor is better. Or you could just avoid cleaning software all together, as you don't need to use it.
The computer that I am looking for a cleanup program on is my moms laptop. It is a pretty good computer. It had a slow 5400RPM hard drive in it. I took that out and replaced it with an SDD i bought about 7 or 8 years ago. Back then they were really expensive. We were paying hundreds of dollars for tiny drives that could basically hold out OS and programs. So this drive is only 60gb but it has brought this laptop back to life. Therefore, I am looking for a cleaning program that is easy that she can run to cleanup junk on this tiny drive. Kerish Doctor is safe enough I know she will not brake anything. However, since it is a suite it may be kind of overwhelming for her. I think I am just going to tell her to stick with good old Windows disk cleanup. I have RevoUninstaller free on here to uninstall programs. That way no registry stuff needs cleaned up. Kerish is the only one I would trust as far as registry. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: roger_m

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
So this drive is only 60gb but it has brought this laptop back to life. Therefore, I am looking for a cleaning program that is easy that she can run to cleanup junk on this tiny drive.
Wise Disk Cleaner is excellent and is free. It can clean junk from a lot of third part programs, which means it does a very good job of cleaning junk. Also, it won't delete any needed files and you can even schedule it to run automatically.

Unlike Wise Care 365, it does not include a registry cleaner, it's only for cleaning junk.
well, it's not trusted. it kinda depends if you're important geopolitically or scientifically. in my old job with an electrical utility for the city, you were not allowed to use chinasoft. it allows china to hack the city utility.
I was referring specifically to Wise Care 365, rather than Chinese software in general. Sure there may be concerns with Chinese software, but to take Wise Care as an example, it is widely used and recommended and not detected by any antivirus at VirusTotal. It's not even detected as a PUP and there's not even a single false positive, which is very rare for software like this. The worst I can say about it, is that its registry cleaner has minor issues with false positives. With Chinese software in general, I believe it's best to just software individually based on its merits, rather than assuming all Chinese software is bad.

I use a number of Chinese apps on my Chinese brand computer, which is connected to my Chinese brand router via a Chinese brand Powerline adapter. I also use a Chinese smartphone. But I don't think I'm being spied on.

May 14, 2020
IOBit isn't the most trustworthy company out there... And (in my opinion) as a general rule of thumb, most software that has the words. "advanced, ultimate, care, cleaner, pro, registry" and a few others, probably is some type of adware or riskware or PUP.

IOBit isn't the most trustworthy company out there... And (in my opinion) as a general rule of thumb, most software that has the words. "advanced, ultimate, care, cleaner, pro, registry" and a few others, probably is some type of adware or riskware or PUP.

Wallah I tried hard to trust IObit but I could not. This is not related to the MB incident at all. For me I would use Ashampoo and Kerish Doctor.
If you're referring to using Ashampoo antivirus, you should just go ahead and pay for Emsisoft, cause Ashampoo is just a licensed, rebranded, and poor performing copy of Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Also how do you delete comments? Cause I want to get rid of my earlier comment and can't seem to find the delete button...

Reactions: Dave Russo

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Wise Disk Cleaner is excellent and is free. It can clean junk from a lot of third part programs, which means it does a very good job of cleaning junk. Also, it won't delete any needed files and you can even schedule it to run automatically.

Unlike Wise Care 365, it does not include a registry cleaner, it's only for cleaning junk.
Used to use wise disk cleaner not bad but moved to privazer since then would recommend trying it out as well maybe both on demand .

Reactions: roger_m

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I prefer Wise Disk Cleaner, as Privazer is more focused on cleaning traces than junk files.
Yeah true.
Although it did get better it junk cleaning but still not sufficient though.
So maybe a combination of the two can be really good.

Reactions: zoran popovic

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
If you have real issues with Chinese products it's going to be tough - Here: Other half's lappy, new mainbaoad, case, USB card, PSU, display, printer, CdRom, mouse, keyboard, two SONOS speakers, SONOS Amp, small TV in this room, router, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones & that's just downstairs & AV PC only.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
anyone else here using fsecure? i have asc turned off in all its startups and only manually run it to do some tests. but when i run it, and this has happened the last 4x, fsecure detects a trojan in the window temp folder: tmp10000105, and kills the file. since the file is killed, i can't look at it and send it to virustotal, lol.

even after it is killed, after a half-hour or so, the file is recreated by something and fsecure kills it again. as i said, this doesn't happen if asc isn't started, so it is the likely culprit. i can see the file isn't part of a malware update as the malware update wasn't run when it was recreated. anyhow, was just curious if anyone else with fsecure noticed this behaviour?

** as i was writing this post it was recreated a 3rd time and fsecure killed it again. i wonder what iobit is doing. i guess i need to turn on my 2way firewall to see it it's calling home when auto-updates are turned off.

Reactions: zoran popovic

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
If you're referring to using Ashampoo antivirus, you should just go ahead and pay for Emsisoft, cause Ashampoo is just a licensed, rebranded, and poor performing copy of Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Hello, my friend! No I did not mean Ashampoo Antivirus. I meant Ashampoo WinOptimiser which is safe to use and very efficient. Regarding Ashampoo Antivirus, I know it is a rebranded version of Emisosft but I believe it receives the same updates and has access to Emsisoft's cloud, so both products should perform identically.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.