Guide | How To Advanced Tokens Manager – The Activation Backup Solution

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Advanced Tokens Manager – The Activation Backup Solution

ATMv3.5RC5.png

About:[/b]]

• Advanced Tokens Manager is a safer application that helps you with the Windows and Office Activation Backup and Restore.
  • Microsoft imposes one limit of activations online and by phone for all licenses on your products.
  • This application is able to make the full backup of all activation data stored on the computer for a trusted restore without damage or modification of the activation system.

Features:[/b]]
  • Activation restore success rate is 100% if the new product edition is the same from backup and the copy is clean installed.
  • Preserve the Hardware ID Master Generation Key for sensitive license channels when it is activated by Phone.
  • Use the same backup to restore the activation status infinitely on the same hardware.
  • Do not take ownership of any activation file backup / restoring the file properties.
  • Activate the product from x86 to x64 and vice versa when using the same product edition.
  • Install a fresh product windows copy with newer service packs and updates.
  • Stores all activation details for a trusted activation restore.
  • All product license activation channels are fully-supported.
  • Check if the detected ProductKey matches with the installed license.
  • Backup integrity checker with CRC32 of all backed-up files.
  • Check if the backup is valid for the product Edition.
  • Force the restore reinstalling files from tokens.dat.
  • Update your drivers without loosing activation.
  • Refresh the drivers before the restore.
  • Application log for activation restore.
  • Static Product ID after activated.
Backup Compatibility:
  • Windows 8.1 Family
  • Windows 8 Family
  • Windows 7 Family
  • Windows Vista Family
  • Windows Server 2008 / 2011 / 2012 Family
  • Microsoft Office Family from 2010 to 2013
  • * All editions, versions and Service Packs.
  • * Requires .NET Framework v4.0.
Latest File Hashes for Advanced Tokens Manager.exe

CRC32: 88713321
MD5: 38D85D0093C2F13E12571480C813AFAF
SHA-256: C40D73D7EADB372643D458D838A58C28F5ECB1F0

Latest Release Changelog:

v3.5 RC 5 [2013/09/29]
  • Added Windows 8.1 * PARTIAL * backup / restore compatibility, read the ‘Backup Compatibility’ area to know more
  • Added MSDM product key decoding for OEM Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 systems (Thanks to Alphawaves @MDL Forums)
  • Solved the CRC32 error on Windows 8
  • Solved some GUI alignment
  • Internal code optimized

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
MrExplorer,

How long have you been using this Advances Tokens Manager -The Activation Backup Solution?
And what do you use for backup of your current system? For example, I am using RecImg Manager for my Windows 8 https://www.slimwareutilities.com/recimg_manager.php

Any suggestions For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1?

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I don't use any Backup software for my Windows 8.1 but instead i use Advanced Tokens Manager to make activation backup.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.