Advice Request Advertisers Getting Around Adblockers?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
OK, here's my best and final setup----uBlock Origin with uBlock Origin Extra!!!! This works for Chromebooks, Windows computers seem to do OK with just uBlock, most other adblockers. Have a great day everyone!
Screenshot 2018-04-07 at 2.11.17 PM.png

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013

redsworn

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2017
www.lingscars.com was a fun site. Anyone know what the song is she is singing?
Despacito Chinese version. I swear this song has a cover for every language!
Scroll down a bit and you can see the video on the right. It have size like an ad banner, so you could easily missed it.

Here's the direct link to the video:

Back on the topic. I'm glad you finally found the solution. I completely forgot that there's complementary extension for uBO on Chrome.

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.