Advice/help needed - Stand alone screen capture protection?

Cain

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
Anyone with knowledge on this please chime in here...

Is there any stand alone tools available that provide protection against screen capture?
i.e. To protect against methods utilized by Remote Admin Tools and other such software.

From my understanding the better security suites have this functionality built into their HIPS (not sure about Comodo, anybody know?), and some hardware drivers have this built-in (news to me, still looking into it), and applications like Zemana and SpyShelter (paid versions) do this. Oxynger KeyShield also does this to a lesser extent (only protects it's own virtual encrypted keyboard window, still a pretty good little application), however I am unaware of any such applications (free or paid) which have screen capture protection as the primary function.

any comments?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.