Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Even a new user will learn how to use the simple and comfortable interface
Thank you for using our product. This popular free application perfectly removes malicious software from your computer. Thousands of people use it to safely enjoy the most advanced Internet technologies. Everything is very convenient. Start searching for malicious software using the "Security analysis" link. View the results using the "Detected threats" link. Delete malicious software using the "Protect against threats" link.

New version
The program operation map has been added. Now it is possible to select drives. Now files are processed faster. Fixed bugs.

Link

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Any links to see how effective this is? The website does not look too professional for me, but that's my opinion.. what does everyone else think?

Unless they offer something unique then cannot see them lasting too long in this very tough market.

P

Plexx

I am not able to find anything nor any review on youtube despite the download being available on CNET.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
This program isn't famous and its like they didn't hire any borrow engines. If you check the screenshots its very simple interface.

D

Deleted member 178

Aino focus on simple apps, easy to use by the very beginners.

P

Plexx

Any volunteer for testing? I would but I can't record since I never did it before.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
It does not look very professional to me.
I think that we should avoid starting threads about security programs that nobody has ever heard of.
How did you find out about this program, anyway?

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Either way as long as one gets done by whoever is kind enough to donate their time then all is good. I got a funny feeling it's gonna been an epic fail, sorry but that's just my gut feeling.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Also, if you look at their homepage, it appears to come up with a 'Registry Defrag' program.
And their 'customers' appear to only have one thing to say on either matter:
Thank you very much for the program. I've been looking for it for a long time. I downloaded it. It works great.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Very strange, also WOT comment says this..

Clean software and website. http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/6db611ae78bb1b3a86847ffc31d41c26cd23f...

"

Looking forward to see how this turns out! :p

D

Deleted member 178

elliotcroft said:
Also, if you look at their homepage, it appears to come up with a 'Registry Defrag' program.
Thank you very much for the program. I've been looking for it for a long time. I downloaded it. It works great.

About the defragger, i tried it, it work great (but im not the one who mention it at the homepage) :p

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
elliotcroft said:

About the defragger, i tried it, it work great (but im not the one who mention it at the homepage) :p
Do you have any proof?
When did you try it?
When and where did you hear about it?

D

Deleted member 178

Check my thread about it : http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Ainvo-Registry-Defrag

Jump to the second page, the first one is a debate about the fact it is unknown and was flagged by MBAM as a "malware" (fp)

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Check my thread about it : http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Ainvo-Registry-Defrag

Jump to the second page, the first one is a debate about the fact it is unknown and was flagged by MBAM as a "malware" (fp)
Unless you can reproduce this boost in performance, you cannot call the test fair.
Any other defragmentation program could have performed just as well or better for all the test showed. It just proves that the program can defragment to some degree.

D

Deleted member 178

Added Cnet review on its thread. Yes maybe others can do better, i didnt say it the best one just it work fine on my system; i saw a better amelioration with it than with the one i used before. I will test it again in 2 weeks.

tina

Nov 18, 2011
MBAM blocked the site :exclamation: is it FP ?
14:49:59 Abu Aufa Win7 IP-BLOCK 217.107.219.82 (Type: outgoing, Port: 55102, Process: firefox.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.