Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Never used these since because last I used one it wiped and corrupted my OS.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
biozfear said:
more or less how many seconds improvement you think it produced?

On my system, few seconds, because its registry is defragmented every 2 weeks. i just test it to see how it perform the defrag, i think in a system which was never defragmented it can show some improvements. Btw, it is not necessary to run it every day, just once a while.

P

Plexx

Thread author
I run my reg defrag every 2 to 3 weeks only. Sometimes more, since I am not always installing stuff or games (sort of stopped installing games since I gotta wait for new upcoming mmorpgs).

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Well ..
With online search, I easily found:

* Address (exact position unknown on Google Maps - according to my Web page message):
Ainvo Group, 32 Street 5, Meleuz, Bashkortostan 453854, Russian Federation.

* Products: 15! ('Last updated' date is not sure .. some products have this same version, with different dates ..)
Here: More programs by Ainvo Group (by Softpedia): http://www.softpedia.com/progMoreBy/Publisher-Ainvo-Group-62846.html :

Ainvo Antivirus
Ainvo Speed Up
Portable Ainvo Registry Defrag
Ainvo Registry Defrag
Ainvo Copy
Ainvo Disk Explorer
Ainvo History Cleaner
Ainvo Duplicate File Finder
Ainvo Disk Defrag
Ainvo Startup Manager
Ainvo Tweak Manager
Ainvo Memory Cleaner
Ainvo Disk Cleaner Portable (New)
Ainvo Disk Cleaner
Ainvo Uninstall Manager (New)

In Ainvo Speed Up - Ainvo Speed Up 2.3.2.351 (on Softpedia): http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/Ainvo-Speed-Up.shtml - you have:
Tweak Manager
History Cleaner
Antivirus
Disk Cleaner
Shortcut Cleaner
Disk Defrag
Registry Defrag

I don't have downloaded these .. I don't need anything, I prefer to play with my cat now ..;)

P

Plexx

Thread author
In order to check their AV page, I had to google it, and everything looks the same layout...
I personally will stay away from any program from that website...

Have a look:
unled2tcg.jpg

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
There is nothing wrong with Ainvo. I wish everyone would stop making mountains out of mole hills. Ainvo is also on Cnet, MajorGeeks and Softpedia. If 3 tops software sites use them then its a no brainier. Just because you never heard of a product does not mean its bad. Have we all forgotten a simple quote to live by which goes like this:

"Dont judge a book by its cover."

http://download.cnet.com/Ainvo-Registry-Defrag/3000-2094_4-10977465.html

http://majorgeeks.com/Ainvo_Disk_Defrag_d6979.html

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Maximus said:
Until someone can show that Ainvo has malicious content on there site its meaningless to keep bashing them.

Very true, i downloaded it, installed it, ran it, i havent got any kind of infection. Btw, it seems a solid apps, the way it functions seems credible, it dont do the job in a flash, but took some times.
Then i run it again today, it said my registry dont need to be defragmented. (some fake/useless apps often says they need to be ran asap).

The only point against it, is the fact it is not well known (CIS flag it as unknown and not digitally signed, but the file was already submited)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Ok...people can we it stop with this 'is malicious or not' ?? This software is on CNET , MajorGeeks and other major sites so it's legit.. Now lets get back to the subject : Ainvo Registry Defrag

Have you tried it ?
What's your experience with this software?

Forum rules 3.2 : Don't post just to increase your number of posts. Avoid short sentences or single word posts. If you have nothing relevant to say on a certain matter then don't post.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's funny how all the GUI's look the same. :D

pspera1

Sep 17, 2013
I installed this application and it said that it created a backup point. Now my computer is actually running significantly slower and there is no such restore point. STAY AWAY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.