Alarabeyes.com Spam ( Arabyonline ) Malware ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MU1987

Thread author
Mar 23, 2015
i'm getting annoying arabeyes.com ( arabyonline ) page as my home page whenever i try to open any tab in chrome and firefox ,

i can't change the setting in chrome , i'm getting " This setting is enforced by your administrator. " and i'm the administrator .

they keep showing me tabs , when ever i open one i received ask.com bar in addition to multiple annoying arabeyes website .

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    28.5 KB · Views: 84
  • AdwCleaner[R1].txt
    831 bytes · Views: 26
  • DelFix.txt
    998 bytes · Views: 28
  • FRST.txt
    49.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Addition.txt
    28.5 KB · Views: 29
  • AdwCleaner[R1].txt
    831 bytes · Views: 24
  • DelFix.txt
    998 bytes · Views: 24
  • FRST.txt
    49.8 KB · Views: 71

MU1987

Thread author
Mar 23, 2015
sorry files have been duplicated by mistake due to firefox problems ..

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

This seems to be business/company computer. This forum is run by volunteers that spend their time free of charge trying to help people. If you're making via infected PC, then you should pay for its repair.

MU1987

Thread author
Mar 23, 2015
no it's not a business company , it's my personal laptop and am using it at work WIFI ..

i swear ! .

please i'm in need for your support , i've searched for a lot of forums with no solution :( ..

for the love of Neminja Vidic my fav. defender help me dude :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.