ALYac Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
ALYac Internet Security is a collective anti-malware program for protecting your PCs from outside online threats.
The more people share files and information on the internet, the higher chances users expose from various online threats. ALYac Internet Security boasts for using Dual Engines, providing Multi-Layer filtration for more thorough
detection and deletion of all forms of online threats.

Link: http://global.alyac.com/home/security.aspx

use Bit Defender and Tera

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
yes the UI is nice and the rated security level feature is original, but it lack some features i like in Vipre Mobile

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
ALYac Antivirus Basic is still not release, do you know if this will be free?

Edit: If it uses the BitDefender engine, it might not be free.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
That would be interesting to see, do you know if it will be using the latest BD engine?

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
I don't know. I could try digging through the program folder but I do not know the language well enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.