Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
cd_logo_newblue.png

Amazon Cloud Drive - Unlimited Online Storage (1 Year Plan)
  • Unlimited storage for photos, documents, and other files
  • Free apps for mobile and desktop
List Price: $59.99
Price: $5.00
You Save: $54.99 (92%)

Amazon Cloud Drive: Cloud Storage - Online Backup

Not sure when the offer will end as it might be limited to the Thanksgiving weekend.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
very good deal. But it's not providing option to buy multiple years and I am scared that after 1 year they might increase the price :(
I imagine this is to grab One Drive customers and then they probably will up the price to continue your subscription after the 1 year $5 subscription expires.Good news if you have a lot of stuff in cloud storage you have a year to find a better deal and an unlimited year for 5 bucks!

Reactions: Moose

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I imagine this is to grab One Drive customers and then they probably will up the price to continue your subscription after the 1 year $5 subscription expires.Good news if you have a lot of stuff in cloud storage you have a year to find a better deal and an unlimited year for 5 bucks!

I think am I good with limited cloud then. Changing could is very hectic since I have limited speed and bandwidth :(. Better to stick with Google Drive :p for now . I guess in few years it will be very cheap and also my internet bandwidth will increase :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Very practical deal, since Amazon is a big company then that should not easily terminated their online storage site.

However in such matter case go to the long time usage like your external HDD. ;)

adrenaline

Dec 31, 2015
Would it be possible to purchase it multiple times to one account using the deal, so you have additional years for the unlimited storage? If so then my adrenaline is going to pump up and I'm gonna have to snap up a purchase on this deal quickly.

Reactions: Rishi

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
I don't believe so, but I purchased a new MSFT keyboard (almost $70) and it came with an email for a year of FREE unltd storage

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.