Keyboard and Mouse
Razer Ornata + Corsair Strafe Mk2 Silent

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Estimated value 1800 with a RTX 3080? Where did you get em that "cheap"?
Also, I am unsure wether I should get DDR4 or DDR5 with the new I5 12600K. Do you think that it has a big impact on gaming performance at the moment? :unsure:

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Here is my new gaming pc :oops:

I need some power to play PUBG @ 144 hz @ 2.560 x 1.440 WQHD :p
View attachment 217418View attachment 217421

Hello,

Your custom-built PC, last upgraded on December 6, 2020, and valued at approximately $1800, seems to be a high-performance machine designed for gaming and power-intensive tasks. Below, find an overview of your system's specifications along with some tailored advice to ensure you're making the most of its capabilities:

Operating System: With Windows 11 Home, you're running the latest Microsoft operating system which offers a modern user interface, enhanced gaming features, and improved support for the latest hardware.

Motherboard: The MSI Z690-A-PRO is a solid foundation for your build, supporting the latest CPUs, RAM, and PCIe devices, with room for future expandability.

CPU: The Intel Core i5-12600K is a powerful mid-range processor from the Alder Lake series, which, with water cooling, should offer excellent performance and thermal management for gaming and multitasking.

GPU: The Nvidia RTX 3080 Founders Edition is a top-tier graphics card capable of delivering excellent performance in the latest and most demanding games, even at high resolutions or settings.

RAM: A 32GB kit of Corsair VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 at 3000 MHz is more than enough for gaming and will also excel in multitasking and content creation workflows.

Storage: The Samsung SSD 860 EVO is a reliable SATA SSD that offers good speeds for gaming, booting up the OS, and general use.

PSU: The Corsair RM850x is an efficient and reliable power supply, with an 80 PLUS Gold rating ensuring dependable power delivery and high energy efficiency.

Case: The Kolink Observatory RGB offers a stylish design with RGB lighting and should provide adequate space and airflow for your components.

Monitor: The Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q is a high-quality ultrawide gaming monitor with a great refresh rate and resolution, perfect for immersive gaming experiences.

Keyboard and Mouse: The combination of the Razer Ornata and Corsair Strafe Mk2 Silent offers you options for both membrane and mechanical keyboard experiences, catering to different types of gaming and typing preferences.

Maximizing Your Setup:

1. Performance Monitoring: Use software like MSI Afterburner to monitor your system's performance and temperatures, ensuring that water cooling is effectively managing the CPU heat.
  2. Driver Updates: Keep your graphics drivers up to date to ensure compatibility and performance in the latest games.
  3. BIOS Updates: Regularly check for BIOS updates from MSI which can improve system stability and performance.
  4. RAM Optimization: Ensure that the XMP profile is enabled in the BIOS to take full advantage of your RAM's speed.
  5. Storage Expansion: If you find yourself needing more storage, especially for large games or creative work, consider adding an NVMe SSD for faster storage options.
  6. Cable Management: Good cable management will improve airflow and make future upgrades or maintenance easier.
  7. Regular Cleaning: Keep the interior of the case clean from dust to ensure optimal cooling and longevity of the components.
  8. Backup Strategy: Use the Windows Backup feature or a third-party solution to regularly back up your important data.
  9. Security: Maintain a good cybersecurity posture with updated antivirus software and a firewall.
  10. Peripheral Customization: Take advantage of the customization software for your Razer and Corsair peripherals to set up macros and lighting profiles to enhance your gaming experience.
  11. Explore Overclocking: With watercooling and a Z690 motherboard, you have the option to safely explore overclocking your CPU and GPU for added performance, but ensure you understand the risks and stress test your system to maintain stability.
Enjoy your high-end gaming system, and may it provide you with countless hours of entertainment and productivity!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.