Anarchy's Configuration

Anarchy

Thread author
Apr 30, 2015
UAC set to always notify.

I had Sandboxie, MBAE and HitmanPro Alert but dumped them as I didn't see any added benefit. Same applies to chrome extensions like HTTPS Everywhere, WOT, etc.

I don't use on-demand scanners because 95% of the time I use my iPad or iPhone for all of my internet needs. And Appguard is set to Lock Down mode. So on-demand scanners is a waste of resources for me.

I use the Adguard extension and not the application itself because the application slows down my browsing speed.

For file storage and backup, I use NAS. And the important ones are also stored in the cloud, encrypted with Boxcryptor.

I use KeePass exclusively for TOTP while I'm on my computer. KeePass also works as a backup for my phone's TOTP application.

I'm more of an offline guy. I've got only one life to live. So I spend most of my time in the real world, with my friends and girlfriend :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions are always welcomed :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Good configuration since you've provided valid reason. ;)

I'm more of an offline guy. I've got only one life to live. So I spend most of my time in the real world, with my friends and girlfriend

Well I agree for that, its more fun to interact in a way we see them everyday. (Just don't forget MalwareTips cause it will remove your boredom at any time it occurs ;) )

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.