None

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
No login password and testing malwares without VM on a main machine isn't safe.
I don't run the Malware on my Live Machine I only do static tests and if I accidentally run a file SecureAPlus will block it with its Application White listing. I guess I might use Lastpass or something like that. :) What is a good free password manager? I usually just save the passwords in the Browser so it auto logs in which I know isn't safe. :D

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

I don't run the Malware on my Live Machine I only do static tests and if I accidentally run a file SecureAPlus will block it with its Application White listing. I guess I might use Lastpass or something like that. :) What is a good free password manager? I usually just save the passwords in the Browser so it auto logs in which I know isn't safe. :D
I have good experiences with Blur, It's the best IMO :)
P.S: Even static analysis should be done in a VM.
Blur is very good and has the added feature of masked emails. ;)
And it blocks trackers and masks bank details.

D

Deleted member 178

I don't run the Malware on my Live Machine I only do static tests and if I accidentally run a file SecureAPlus will block it with its Application White listing

You can't be sure about that; even one of our mods who is very cautious got infected by a testing goes bad and it was in a VM...

. I guess I might use Lastpass or something like that. :) What is a good free password manager? I usually just save the passwords in the Browser so it auto logs in which I know isn't safe. :D

The login password i mentioned is about when you log-in in Windows. :D

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
You can't be sure about that; even one of our mods who is very cautious got infected by a testing goes bad and it was in a VM...

The login password i mentioned is about when you log-in in Windows. :D
Oh Yes I do have a login password for windows. :) Also now I am going to test Malware in a Virtual Machine. So is my PC safe?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.