Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Consider adding an on demand scanner(s). Your real time protection is not the same as on demand scanners.
With ESET Internet Security you could use MBAM as an on demand scanner.
Consider a 3rd party system image backup solution.Macrium Reflect & AOMEI Backupper both offer good free programs.
Secure Windows 10 config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Thank you! I will use MB as my on demand scanner. I think i will use also Macrium as i read about it and it's pretty good! :)
I definitely agree about Macrium as a great free app.
You can choose only the installer or the installer + Windows PE Environment.
In the first case, to restore an OS image previously created, you'll need the Rescue CD.
In the second case, you can schedule the restore directly under Windows.
However, I always recommend the creation of Rescue CD, required if your Windows system is damaged, and unmanageable.

PS: you can add WinPE also in a second time.

Mitronix477

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 25, 2017
If I add Zemana on my computer it will work just fine with MB? Or it will wreck havoc? :ROFLMAO:

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.