Android Malware: touchscreen disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruizgranado

Thread author
Apr 7, 2016
The phone only works for 2 to 4 seconds. Time to draw the unlock pattern and sometimes even click on something else, bit the problem is that the Screen removes the Blue filter and stays in a way that no interaction is possible with the phone: touchscreen is disabled, sound is muted. I can receive calls, but I can't hear them and I can't swipe to answer.

The only thing working are the volume buttons and the power button. I reboot after pressing over 6 seconds. It doesn't stay off, it turns back on again.

If I press power + volume down, sometimes it updates all Apps in the phone, but after finishing that, I am back to the 2-4 seconds where I can only draw my unlock pattern and nothing else.

I thought I might be able to reboot in safe mode, but that screen dialog would not even show up. And if it did, I wouldn't be able to press OK because touchscreen is disabled.

I thought I might be able to get a factory reset, but there is no way I can do that.

The phone is not accepted by my DELL Latitude E4300 laptop.

Guys, this isn't normal. Yesterday I was fine and now I am like this. Can you do something, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.