Battle Android smartphone for under $220

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Thread author
I would look no further, and buy Motorola Moto G4 Moto G4 Plus Price: Buy Moto G4 Plus Black 16GB Online at Best Price in India- Amazon.in maybe amazon wouldn't be the best place to buy from, but you can read many reviews online and find some retail shop nearby, i myself still use Moto G 2014 and no complaints so far, i think Motorolas are quality made smartphones, but thats just my experience :rolleyes:

EDIT: Many bad reviews from my provided link, i would buy only from retail store and make sure its completely new and working.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Actually cousin family members all have Moto G versions so he is avoiding Moto G.

My experience with Flipkart & Amazon have been good i.e bought quite a few things including mobiles from both the website & all received in time & correct product with no damage or defective products.
On Flipkart - I only buy from Flipkart Advantage sellers.
And on Amazon - I only buy from Amazon Fulfilled sellers.

By the way, sometimes there are good exchange on online sites i.e exchange old mobile phones.
I have previously exchanged 2 mobile phones. At that time I didn't knew much & only restored phones to factory settings & exchanged.

Any info what to do exchanging/selling phones so that personal info, etc... are not recoverable?

ravi prakash saini

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 22, 2015
Select the company which is having service center at your location,and enquire about the reputation of that service center in real life not in virtual life.from my experience company does not matters here since all are made in China or Taiwan.same hardware will cost you double if it is having logo from some big company.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I'd say get the phone that promises an update to either Marshmallow or Android N in the future so that money is spent wisely rather than stuck on outdated OS version that are prone to vulnerabilities. Asus Zenfone is good too, if your cousin feels his friends too have many Xiaomi's and Moto's.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
for now, it seems Xiaomi redmi note 3 with Qualcomm 650 SOC is very good choice. At least specs look good.
Cons: Camera may not be very good.
quick charge does not work

Xiaomi Redmi note 4 is going to be released soon

do you know xiaomi is doing a Rs1 flash sale. ( Jaw dropping ₹1 flash deals everyday at 2pm, from 20-22 July! Various Mi phones and popular accessories will be up for grabs in limited units )
Mi Phone price drops, Re. 1 flash deals, NEW Mi items and more.
Xiaomi Flash sale: Mi 5, Redmi Note 3 available at Rs 1 from July 20-22

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 2913

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.