iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows

boutthatlife

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Found this site by accident after spending countless hours on the phone with tech support for our familys devices (computers, tv and phones) because something didn't seem right with how the devices were working. I've been lurking just to see if it's a safe place. I have found a lot of crappy scammy sites out there pretending to be be helpful...tech support was never helpful and only told me to reset whatever device or "only rich and famous people get hacked" and lots of scapegoating.

and learning about blueborne totally messed my world up and learning that maybe that engineering student that lives in my building isn't such a nice friendly person afterall.

I feel overwhelmed and extremely vulnerable. I just want to be able to browse the net like I could in 1999. :)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
With what you learn here, you can browse safer than 1999..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.