Anti-Spying Tool for Windows 10

What is your Anti-Spying Tool for Windows 10?

• DoNotSpy 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 10 Privacy and S**t

• Windows 10 Privacy Fixer

• W10 Privacy

• Win10 Spy Disable

• Win10 SpyStop

• Total voters

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Love it!!!(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif
After seeing your caption ,maybe you should

kewbyte

Level 1
Jan 1, 2017
I use O&O ShutUp10. I use all recommended settings, but re enabled the 3 telemetry settings because without them being enabled Windows Update is much much (did I mention much) faster.

View attachment 167152

O&O ShutUp 10 was also mentioned on Emsisoft Security Blog: Windows 10 is spying on your every move: here’s why and how to stop it

You can enable the settings, it is the dmwappushservice which slows down the update process, so you need to re-enable the service by hand. If dmwappushservice is disabled = updates taking forever.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Since Fall Upgrade, Windows Update is a beast, it takes only 5-10 seconds to check for updates and download and installations are also super fast. 6 secs here:

Attachments

• capture_10202017_190139.jpg
    capture_10202017_190139.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 334

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
i voted others :devil: because i use no such tool :coffee:

mr. nadella can have full access to my collection of arabian trance, david guetta, katy perry, pitbull & katherine bigelow movies :LOL:
Tempted to agree then I read something like this quote from the article linked in post #10 Gandolf_The_Grey

Quote: “Arguing that you don’t care about privacy because you have nothing to hide is not different than saying you don’t care about free speech because you have nothing to say.”

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.