Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
Which one would be better ?????:)

duncan402

Level 2
Verified
Jul 18, 2015
Any kaspersky products are cruel resource hog but they have splendid engine as well. One vote to eset for its lightness and very good advanced heuristic.

Reactions: Kuttz

Kuttz

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
I can get Kaspersky Anti Virus 2016 3 year licence for throw away prices so a bit tempted on it. My heart is with NOD32 though.

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

I've voted for Kaspersky, large on resource usage but very good detection and removal even on the toughest malware.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Well if you are tight on budget, any decent antivirus within your cost limit will do its performance job well. It's the tweaking of those settings that sets the difference between decent and awesome protection.

Check if your computer system fit into their recommended specifications.

Kuttz

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
Ok I may do a trial run Kaspersky AV to see how good it is. Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming ;)

Reactions: Evgeny

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.