Assigned Antikeylogger + Chrome, cant type...

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Contact Support, as TwinHeadedEagle suggests. Many complaints mean faster bug fixing.

I think Zemana already knows already about this incompatibility. I believe Support said to me that they know about this problem.

Anyway, @gmaister22, you can type when you disable ZAL's ID Theft Protection, right? Have you left it disabled for a few minutes or hours, and then realized you couldn't type again?

reystar

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Contact Support, as TwinHeadedEagle suggests. Many complaints mean faster bug fixing.

I think Zemana already knows already about this incompatibility. I believe Support said to me that they know about this problem.

Anyway, @gmaister22, you can type when you disable ZAL's ID Theft Protection, right? Have you left it disabled for a few minutes or hours, and then realized you couldn't type again?

I have contacted them. And yes, i can type forever after i disabled it

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I have contacted them. And yes, i can type forever after i disabled it
They must have fixed the bug, then, where ID Theft Protection turns "on" after a few minutes. :)

I'm now thinking that Kaspersky only has the problem now, as one should be able to type when K's keystroke encryption is disabled. So, Kaspersky support should be the one to receive a complaint. :D

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.