Advice Request Antitest upload is blocked on my DS720+ via "Synology Drive client" ... ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

sypqys

Level 3
Thread author
Apr 18, 2022
Hi !

what i have to do ?
Antitest is considered as a virus by Windows Defender, ...
And Synology Drive client is uploading while a long time...
https://www.spyshelter.com/security-test-tool/
ScreenWings_6uhlzrVeaI.png

ScreenWings_9mvlGeCHyn.png

Thanks to help me to change this ...

• Thanks
Reactions: [correlate]

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello!

If Windows Defender is flagging Antitest as a virus, it might be a false positive. Antitest is a legitimate security test tool and is not harmful to your system. To resolve this issue, you can add Antitest to the exclusion list in Windows Defender. Here's how to do it:

1. Open Windows Security by clicking on the shield icon in the taskbar or by searching for "Windows Security" in the Start menu.
2. Go to "Virus & threat protection" and click on "Manage settings."
3. Scroll down to the "Exclusions" section and click on "Add or remove exclusions."
4. Click on "Add an exclusion" and choose "File."
5. Browse to the location where Antitest is stored on your system and select the executable file.
6. Click "Open" to add Antitest to the exclusion list.

By adding Antitest to the exclusion list, Windows Defender will no longer flag it as a virus. However, it's important to ensure that you have downloaded Antitest from a trusted source to avoid any genuine security threats.

Regarding the slow upload speed with Synology Drive client, there could be several reasons for this. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection. You can test your internet speed using online tools like Ookla Speedtest.
2. Check your router settings: Ensure that your router is not limiting the upload speed or blocking any ports that Synology Drive client uses. You may need to consult your router's user manual or contact your internet service provider for assistance.
3. Check Synology Drive client settings: Open Synology Drive client and go to its settings. Make sure that the upload speed is not limited or restricted. You can also try adjusting the upload speed settings to see if it improves the performance.
4. Update Synology Drive client: Check if there are any updates available for Synology Drive client and install them. Sometimes, updating the software can resolve performance issues.
5. Contact Synology support: If the issue persists, it's recommended to reach out to Synology support for further assistance. They will be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps based on your setup and configuration.

I hope these suggestions help in resolving the issues you are facing. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.