Battle Antivirus/Internet Security you use now

Status
Not open for further replies.

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
Kind of a short list. Currently running avast on win 7 desktop, Panda Cloud on aged XP desktop where lite-ness is vital.

edit: Panda cloud also on Win 7 desktop.

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
tell us your feedback after using it, from my experiment with cis v.6.3 on win 8.1 i found it a bit slower than the previous versions.
"yes, there are a few more bugs with Windows 8 than with previous versions at the minute. Not many, but a few." Moderator Comodo's ,
so how it will with 8.1 ?!!
so I will wait the next version or maybe v.7

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
starchild76, I thought you gave up on AVG? AVG doesn't have any exclusive Windows 8.x features does it?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Using built-in Windows 8.1 security features (Windows Defender + Network Inspection Service + SmartScreen + UAC + Firewall, DEP).

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Im using Comodo internet Security 6.3.
I have used comodo for several years with no problems.

Security is only as good as the user behind it.I rarely download any software and any i do is checked with various scanners before install.
I only visit known good sites.

If your a wreckless user then no security program will help you.If you bang on a steel door often enough it will break.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.