Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Yeah. I've been testing it out and not a huge fan. Might try panda next or just wait till Kaspersky goes back on sale. I have a BD license but the stupid thing wouldn't install once and took forever scanning the first time around.

Reactions: Nevi and SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Yeah. I've been testing it out and not a huge fan. Might try panda next or just wait till Kaspersky goes back on sale. I have a BD license but the stupid thing wouldn't install once and took forever scanning the first time around.
If you are in the EU region we can offer you great offers on Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Total.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.