Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for a 10device 1 - 3 year license for McAfee Total Prot.

Forget it. The captcha timeout is bothersome. It lost you a sale.
I am really sorry for your negative experience. We are forced to use reCaptcha from Google as before we had many fraud orders and PayPal gave us a warning that one of the requirements of their service is to use a captcha system like reCaptcha.

This is really not our choice but unfortunately fraud customers exist. We personally have not used any kind of tracker in any part of our website whether from Google or any other providers. The only external Javascripts which we are using are reCaptcha (at checkout and the login page) and our online chat platform (tidio.com).

We are working on replacing the reCaptcha with hCaptcha which comes with no trackers. But we would need time for this.

All in all, I have to say that unfortunately how reCaptcha works is out of our control and we are sorry about that.

I would recommend trying an another browser to make sure if the issue is not from your side. It worked on our end on a freshly installed browser (firefox and Chrome).

Please let me know if you would like us to place the order from the back-end on your behalf. And please let me know if you still would like to have a discount code.

All the best,
Al

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Come on Cleo, they are nice enough to give you a discount and you can't wait 10 seconds for a captcha?

Note: I have no idea how long you had to wait but if it was less than a minute you got nothing to complain about. If more, they need to fix their site.
Thank you for your reply :) ,

The timing is not controlled by us. It is all controlled by reCaptcha.

I would recommend using an another browser, maybe a blocker is avoiding a needed javascript to run on the page and it is causing the issue.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
so the thing about the captcha is that the license is activated the moment you buy it ?

Reactions: Nevi

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
so the thing about the captcha is that the license is activated the moment you buy it ?
No, at the moment we process the orders manually. Some of the licenses are delivered automatically though.

But the problem is the CreditCard payments.

They are many fraudulent users who come and test stolen credit cards to see which one works or they buy a license which is not a physical product and resell it for a cheaper price on ebay.

We have to put several Anti-Fraud and other security obstacles because of such users to protect our customers. Not to say that this is required by PayPal as well.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I would recommend to get it from Stacksocial or directly from Vipre. Interestingly as a partner I can only offer you one device for one year. Really sorry about that ...

Please let me know if you are interested.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Hi,
Do you have a new coupon code?
1618852632485.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.