Anubizz base setup for daily tasks

anubizz

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 21, 2016
So that's my basic setup for all my normal tasks and for everything else I also got an archlinux as dual boot.
I keep it clean and minimal so there is no need for any System Tuners. I sometimes use CCleaner to remove some Temp-files but that's it.

I gotta clean system-backup on my external HD and I backup my important data once a week.
Recently I updated my real-time protection and added Voodooshield Pro as an anti-executable. And I have to say I really like it so far (btw I found out about VS here on MT, thx guys!).

The only thing I am considering at the moment is the addition of Shadow Defender.

L

LabZero

Thanks for sharing! :)
Very nice setup and good move to add VS. Shadow Defender is a "must to have", it has saved my system in many situations, working on the "copy" while keeping safe the "original", great concept!

Reactions: anubizz and frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The story is already finish. :)

You have VD and a decent AV choice, unless you play them against those nasty threats that you might change the setup. ;) (joke)

Reactions: anubizz

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Great config! Nothing to add as you have everything covered.
Thanks for sharing it with us :)

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
thanks for sharing your config , really nothing to add except for me saying that you did a great job!

Reactions: anubizz

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.