Anvi Ad Blocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

May 4, 2012
Do this company have even though of listening to the users who previously tested their products?
Listen yes , Fix the problem No, Its the new model for success in business based on the ultmate rule the
that there is going to be not too clever new user's for their Software .

and we are assuming that Anvi Ad Blocker was even beta tested in the first place

Hey another new product to mess up your pc with Whos Brave enought to try this
Windows Update Downloader released 2012-07-06
http://www.anvisoft.com/product/windowsupdatedownloader.html

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
I would never consider testing or using any of their products again since there is something about the company that makes me feel paranoid

Tobi

Thread author
Jul 7, 2011
The product did not go through a public beta test from what I could tell.

@Rats, Agreeing with you there. Anvisoft is kind of like a baby Iobit in my opinion, haha.

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
Atleast Iobit listen to their users and got over much of their problems one of them was with detection and They resolved it by using bitdefender engine instead of their own

Tobi

Thread author
Jul 7, 2011
I was going to say "worse" [than Iobit] but I assumed it might start something. :angel: Then again, this is not Wilders. :D

Indeed, using BD engine covers their engine's weakness currently and may improve their own engine/database.

P

Plexx

Alice said:
Do this company have even though of listening to the users who previously tested their products?
Listen yes , Fix the problem No, Its the new model for success in business based on the ultmate rule the
that there is going to be not too clever new user's for their Software .

and we are assuming that Anvi Ad Blocker was even beta tested in the first place

Hey another new product to mess up your pc with Whos Brave enought to try this
Windows Update Downloader released 2012-07-06
http://www.anvisoft.com/product/windowsupdatedownloader.html

I ain't even attempting it on a VM. It is simply a waste of time in my eyes so I'll pass

Anvisoft_Fiona

Jul 15, 2012
Hello All,
I am Fiona from Anvisoft. Thanks for discussing the program here.
I appreciate your suggestion and feedback.
I will forward those problems to development team for further investigation.
Once again, thanks for your attention.
We will try our best to solve the problem and we will never give up improving the program.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Anvisoft_Fiona said:
Hello All,
We will try our best to solve the problem and we will never give up improving the program.

Great to see you here :D

Welcome to MalwareTips. :)

P

Plexx

Anvisoft_Fiona said:
Hello All,

Finally someone form Anvisoft decided to show up. Good, have a look at the review done at one of your products and please please, if Anvisoft wants to retain some faithful users, which I doubt it will be in more than double digits and acquire new users, kindly remove all products and properly test it and improve it before releasing public.

Doing this will still save the already half tainted image Anvisoft has.

Alice

May 4, 2012
The problem that needs investigateing is
Why Dose Anvisoft release these products without indepth testing first .
Its very unprofessional and amateur ,
No respected company has such disreguard for the users of its software,
Not that Anvisoft has many users to start with. solve that problem ..

Occulter

Dec 14, 2013
These posts are quite old, I realize that. But I have been using the new Anvi Ad blocker v2.2 and find it quite efficient. It is a sub-product of System Cloud Booster, their Flagship software, and is little known. Two years is a long time in software improvement, Alice. The trial period is a bit short (14 days). Other than that shortcoming, it fuctions unobstrusively with other system defence programs and works quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.