App Review Anvi Smart Defender BETA Tested by rynesandbergfan23

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
I don't think it's even worth running the installer on this software.
Awful!!

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Beta, It's a very new product on the market, I don't expect it to perform in line of the ones which are well known and have been doing business for many years. I say give this company some time, See how they can improve this product and let us testers do the testing if it performs better in the long run. Long as they don't try pull a cheesy move like IObit did with the Malwarebytes signatures that is. Thanks.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah guess it is beta but so poor up to now.
Let's see how it develops then :)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
If they stay like that, I would recommend them to work in a company for designing GUI, same as IObit. They use nice designs... :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
It looks they are newly in making through cloud technologies so perhaps not yet matured enough.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
jamescv7 said:
It looks they are newly in making through cloud technologies so perhaps not yet matured enough.
Will be nice to see a new software mature, fingers crossed for them :)

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
The Beta does not include database updates, which is the reason why it will do this poor in every single amatuer test till the RC is released in a week or so.

They dislike people calling them Iobit, though that is understandible. They have been through a lot so far. I feel sorry for them. :(

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Tobi said:
The Beta does not include database updates, which is the reason why it will do this poor in every single amatuer test till the RC is released in a week or so.

They dislike people calling them Iobit, though that is understandible. They have been through a lot so far. I feel sorry for them. :(

Look forwards to RC and future testing.
Hopefully their brand can grow and any rumoured affiliation with IObit can be put to rest.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
I agree with you, NSG.

Btw the RC is out. Fate has an odd sense of humor, don't ya think? :D

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Thanks for info again Tobi.
@win7holic be interested to see one of your review videos on this RC please.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
i dont expect much from a newcomer as far as detection goes but i gotta admit im lovin the GUI. i guess this is one of the best UI's among anti malware/virus 's so i really hope they improve their detection and make a free version if not whole :)

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I already test it NSG001. still not impressed at all. I know that's is new company and new RC.
we will see how it goes in FINAL. and, I'll test and record it.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
win7holic said:
I already test it NSG001. still not impressed at all. I know that's is new company and new RC.
we will see how it goes in FINAL. and, I'll test and record it.

Look forward to that boss ;)

Anvisoft Rats

Feb 6, 2012
Thank you all for your comments
@ win7holic Anvisoft is aware of you testing on u tube
you do good work ,
we would welcome your testing of the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.