Any programs Stable/Beta release you are looking forward to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Any programs Stable/Beta release you are looking forward to?

I am looking forward to the Stable release of -
Comodo Cloud AV
Vivaldi Browser
Adguard V6
Microsoft Edge Extension Support
Free Download Manager V5
TeraCopy V3

I am looking forward to the Beta release of -
Comodo Internet Security V9

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
If Kaspersky Free Antivirus does have a stable version and English
There is no Kaspersky Free Antivirus for EN users, you might be waiting a few years before that happens. Remember when Bitdefender Free was first released? Romania only.

I'm waiting for the stable release of Remix OS 2.0 for PC, the developer (alpha) version was just released.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Yea, Kaspersky Free Eng but they don't have any intention of releasing Eng version atleast now as per their forum.

I like Sophos too but miss quarantine/restore & local GUI options.

I think these 2 AVs are good for average users...effective & bloatless.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Just one for me and you have mentioned it above Vivaldi Browser is using the Beta 2 version here now and it works quite well and is very fast. :)
Removed Firefox portable & Slimjet portable & installed Vivaldi standalone...Loving it.
But found a bug...I was typing here to reply & to delete anything if I press backspace then instead of deleting it takes me to previous page.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.