Advice Request Anyone heard about Koofr.eu

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Hello everyone! I was offered a 100 GB for 5 year on Koofr.eu cloud storage. Did anyone hear about this storage before? Can it be trusted?

Reactions: plat

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Here's a review.

I just signed up for a free account. The Windows app works quite well and CPU use is very low when syncing files. For free you only get 2GB of storage. They advertise 10GB for free, but you need to refer people to get the extra 8GB.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
As far as I know they have been around for some years now.
Their data centers are in Germany and their office address is of Slovenia. Its good that they provide these infos.
They have also put up the names of their team members which is also a positive thing, but their LinkedIn IDs given on the page doesn't exist.
Their privacy policy also looks good.
I would suggest you to go on with this, but as I always say 'do not keep any sensitive document on the cloud'.

P.S. - If you're not going to use it you can give it to me. :ROFLMAO:

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
As far as I know they have been around for some years now.
Their data centers are in Germany and their office address is of Slovenia. Its good that they provide these infos.
They have also put up the names of their team members which is also a positive thing, but their LinkedIn IDs given on the page doesn't exist.
Their privacy policy also looks good.
I would suggest you to go on with this, but as I always say 'do not keep any sensitive document on the cloud'.

P.S. - If you're not going to use it you can give it to me. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much for the useful information! I have signed up using the promo code and so far so good. The upload and download speeds are very good. They support WebDav, so I can use Cryptomator to encrypt my sensitive files from mobile devices.

It's too late now as I have used the promo code :p Otherwise I would have given it to you, Anyway, if you like the service you can just sign up and use their free plan or just purchase the 25 GB plan for $0.6/month

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.