- machine learning so that we get what has been marketed
- AMSI support
- being able to add phone devices to the web dashboard
- as Sophos does not provide a firewall , allow SHP to blend with home edition of XG firewall
- more support for protection against malicious docs, PDFs
- 2FA for your website
- use a sandbox to minimize your own product’s vulnerabilities, as Windows Defender now does
- extend the array of applications in the web dashboard for hitman Pro to protect
- more details on your signatures, which databases do they come from etc
These are some very good suggestions!
For me I would also see:
-Some sort of device control to restrict what hardware (ie: USB drives) run on the system (similar to Eset's device control), with the ability to exclude ones we want to allow to run.
-I would also like to see the capability to restrict access to vulnerable processes and some form of application control. Again with the ability to allow exclusions to the ones we want.
Both of these features can be disabled by default to avoid conflicts/issues with people less familiar with them, but if someone wants to use them, they can easily enabled them.