Advice Request Anyone tried Disconnect app/program.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Apparently, I came across this. I recalled I previously did use their browser extension.

And now it has become premium.

upload_2017-5-24_12-59-23.png

Wondered if anyone tried their service(s)??
appreciate any feedbacks :)

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Apparently, I came across this. I recalled I previously did use their browser extension.

And now it has become premium.

View attachment 151930

Wondered if anyone tried their service(s)??
appreciate any feedbacks :)
Haven't tried for PC. Too expensive :eek:
But I had installed Disconnect Pro in the past in both my Samsung and iOS devices in the past when the app was free for a limited time. I uninstalled them later on because I installed other adblocks and you could only install one system wide blocker at a time.
In my opinion its great if you managed to get it for free or cheaper price. Or don't mind paying the price.

Reactions: askmark and frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.