Expired AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.0.0 -Free License [1 Year]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4935
Event start
Jul 17, 2019
Event end
Jul 21, 2019
How to get a license
-Go to Giveaway Page
-Download link are there
-You can use Google translator
-Download and unzip the archive by installing the application on your computer
-Activate the full version of Pro (Professional) in Menu> Register using the registration code (License Code, Registration key) in the readme.txt file

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

AOMEI Backupper is a program for creating a backup or restoring a system, as well as disks and partitions you need. Please note that the program works with Microsoft VSS technology, which allows you to create backup copies without interrupting your work on the computer. The application works perfectly with all storage devices for your information, including external disks, it can work with MBR and GPT with a capacity of more than 2 TB. AOMEI Backupper can easily mount your chosen image as a virtual disk. In addition, you can easily restore the data you need or just create a boot disk, so if you are worried that a failure may occur, you should create this type of media.

What's new in version 5.0.0:
  • Added Pre / Post Command: execute commands or scripts before and after backup / synchronization.
  • Brand new user interface: a more modernized look and feel.
  • Improved the speed of files synchronization.
  • Optimized the Windows PE bootable media method.
  • Fixed issue and resolution monitor.
  • Fixed the problem of the long file path.
More Info:

Download:

AMPR-4UZ14-NX2ZF-315X8
Note:
This license key is for AOMEI Backupper Professional (1-year Subscription).It will be invalid after registering 365 days.
Register valid time:7/17/2019-7/21/2019

Supported OS:
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

Terms of the offer:
-This is a lifetime license with free updates to new versions for 1 year.
-Designed for home (non-commercial) use only.
-Includes free technical support.

Last edited:

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
AOMEI Backupper Pro 5(New Giveaway !)

Offer valid until July 27, 2019

Terms of the offer:

-This is a lifetime license with free updates to new versions for 1 year.
-Designed for home (non-commercial) use only.
-Includes free technical support.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
AOMEI Backupper Pro v 5.1: [for 1 Year]:
OR
Download(Included License)

Terms Of The Offer:
Lifetime license for one computer.
-One year of updates to new versions.
--Free technical support is available.
-For private use only.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
AOMEI Halloween 2019 Giveaway : AOMEI Backupper Pro:
Note:
You can register Backupper Pro using this license code between October 25, 2019 and November 1, 2019.
Source
I have never seen an AOMEI Backupper Pro giveaway with a google drive Zip file download.
It obviously has been taken and posted from somewhere else
Never with an installer with a (4) in it. Unless I downloaded it 4 or 5 times myself.
Ashampoo_Snap_2019.10.24_21h57m01s_002_.png
I have done at least 5 giveaways with AOMEI and they do not send me links and keys as in this

Here is the official trial link from AOMEI http://www2.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/ABProTrial.exe
I would then try using the key in the read me text which you can download here MEGA

I am sure it is harmless but we need to follow our rules for posting giveaways

Last edited:

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Aomei Backupper Pro 5.5 [1 Year]
Aomei Backupper Pro – Kostenlose 1-Jahresversion 5.5.0 - Download - COMPUTER BILD
OR
Download:
Best PC Backup Software for Windows 10/8/7 Computer | AOMEI Backupper Pro

License:
AMPR-1G8VY-FYX88-749I6

Terms :
To activate the professional version, enter the license key from the Readme file contained in the ZIP archive in "Aomei Backupper Pro".
This license key is for AOMEI Backupper Professional (1-year Subscription).It will be invalid after registering 365 days.This is Not-For-Resale license. It is forbidden to use it for any business use without AOMEI's permit.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Is it still working? When I tried to activate, I recieved the error message "Invalid license".

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.6:

Download:

Key:
AMPR-1G8VY-FYX88-749I6

Terms of Offer:
  • This is a lifetime license with free updates to new versions for 1 year.
  • Designed for home (non-commercial) use only
  • Includes free tech support

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.