Expired AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.0.0 - free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Do you use AOMEI Backupper?

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I Am Thinking About It!

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4935
Event start
Jul 4, 2019
How to get a license
To get your free AOMEI Backupper Professional license:

1. Download AOMEI Backupper Pro and install on your computer. You can find the latest download for the Professional version here: [URL="https://www.backup-utility.com/changelog.html"]Changelog – AOMEI Backupper[/URL]

Be sure to download the professional version!

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Activate the full version (Professional) in Menu> Register using the following registration code (License Code, Registration key):

[SPOILER="License Key"]
AMPR-5K51V-N5125-1O68N
[/SPOILER]

3. Registration without internet

To register without the Internet, go to the offline key page, and use the provided License Code and Machine Code (available in the registration menu).

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Happy 4th of July Everyone!!

To celebrate the 4th of July you can gain access to a free license AOMEI Backupper Professional - Version 5.0!

As per the giveaway on Comss.one:

AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.0.0 - free license

2019-07-04 | By Comss.one

Get a free license AOMEI Backupper Pro (Professional) - a comprehensive, simple and reliable backup program for Windows, individual drives and important files

Terms of the offer

This is a lifetime license only for home (non-commercial) use.
Free updates to new versions are available for 1 year.
Includes free technical support.

Technical support:

AOMEI Technology offers free email technical support during and after the promotion. Please send messages about problems with downloading, registering and using the program to support@aomeitech.com.

What is cool is that this is a lifetime license and you get free upgrades for a year!

Enjoy everyone! Again, happy 4th of July!

Sincerely,

Brian

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
currently I do not use this software but I will keep the key for use just in case I want to use this soft.:emoji_ok_hand:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
There is NOTHING unlimited about this giveaway! Have tried to registered via the instructions, also offline key, only one result ; key expired!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have done quite a few giveaways form AOMEI and they always do an unlimited giveaway for a period of 4 to 7 days.
They offer one license for everyone and once that time frame expires the license is no longer valid.
This means you must download,install and activate the software within this time frame.
You cannot save the license for later use .
Please reference: MalwareTips Giveaway - AOMEI Backupper World Backup Day Giveaway
Particularly the quoted note below
Note: This license key can only be registered from March 25,2019 to April 1,2019.
This is not stated anywhere on this particular giveaway site but I would say that this has expired.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hi @Exterminator !

Your exactly right. Lets move forward and mark this as "expired" as I believe it has been expired now. These do in fact only run for so long.

@Mr.Wave sorry to hear about your problems. I think @Exterminator put it best. Sometimes these don't run forever.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Sincerely,

Brian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.