Expired AOMEI Backupper World Backup Day Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Event start
Mar 30, 2019
Event end
Apr 1, 2019
Prize
AOMEI Backupper Professional 4.6.2
Number of licenses
Unlimited

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I'm getting Access Denied. I don't think it's firewall. Could it be Cloudflare DNS?

I found the link on my HOSTS file. It's a false positive from hpHost GRM list. Will use HostsMan to exclude it.

I also posted to the Malwarebyes forum to report the false positive.

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I'm grateful to be doing this on the very last day.
Thank you to Aomei, MalwareTips, Exterminator, and to everyone who took part in this delightfully Free and needed system backup/protection! >^_^=

Last edited:
Reactions: Step 1 and roger_m
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

key did not work for me. I installed the trial pro version but would not accept the key.

zkSnark

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 13, 2019
New version 4.6.3 was released. Can we update this to the new version? If so, how to do that without deleting the license key?

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
New version 4.6.3 was released. Can we update this to the new version? If so, how to do that without deleting the license key?
When I launched installed v4.6.2 I was alerted that there was an available update to v4.6.3. I then downloaded the free trial of the Professional version available here. When run I was prompted to first allow an uninstall of the previous version and to store the current license to be reused. The uninstall was executed and then the install of v4.6.3 was completed apparently with the license automatically installed since there is no indication of it being a trial version. Checking for an available update confirms it as the latest v4.6.3.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Successfully update to v4.6.3 with license intact,, thanks for the tip. (y):)

Last edited:
Reactions: SumTingWong

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.