Expired Aomei Partition Assistant Pro 5.1 - 15 license for MT Members

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition is reliable and professional disk partition software for computer which running Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1 included), Vista, XP, 2000, both 32 bit and 64 bit. It provides you with the most popular disk partition technology which snap-in Basic Disk Partition Manager.

We have 15 licenses for the excellent AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro 5.1

Contest Rules:

1. Post one reply to this post
2. Contest begins on February 18,2013 and Ends on February 24,2013
3. Winner will be chosen by Random.org
4. Winner will be notified by Private Message

NOTE : Winners must verify their receipt of the license by replying to the PM within (7) days of the posted results or a new winner will be drawn.
==============================================================================
Winner !! (check your inbox)
1. jacksparrow12
2. SlymnOzclk
3. dad2er
4. vsayachit
5. Wookieefied
6. toffee

Download PAssist_Pro_3rdGiveaway.exe

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
Many many thanks for this fabulous Giveaway ! Nice Partition Manager tool ! Please count me in the draw ! Hope to be a Winner :)

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
After post this information, I found that not so much people who interested in with this License.

Therefore, I will apply a new policy: SHARE THIS LICENSE TO 15 PEOPLE WHO HAS FIRST COMMENT UNTIL LICENSE GIVE OUT.

Winner <---- update #1

Wookieefied

Jan 22, 2013
Nice... count me in.

Received key. I will install later and check it out. Many thanks for this. It should come in handy.

vinay84

Verified
Feb 1, 2013
I Received my license key of Aomei Partition Assistant Pro 5.1

Thank You :):yahoo::):dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.