On Sale! AOMEI Partition Assistant: Lifetime Upgrades (Price: $27.99 // You save: 49% // regular: 54.95)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016

Description​

Partitioning a disk can make it easier to organize files, such as video and photo libraries, especially if you have a large hard drive. AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional brings you a wide variety of tools on a user-friendly interface, simplifying your PC disk partition management and making it safer than ever before. It allows you to create, resize, move, merge, and split partitions without losing data to maximize disk space use. AOMEI PA Pro has also released new features like disk conversion between MBR and GPT, OS migration, Windows 10/8 To Go, added Fill sectors with random data, DoD 5220.22-M, and Gutmann wiping methods, more.

• Create partition from blank space or existing partition to make full use of the disk space
  • Format a partition to another different file system such as NTFS, exFAT, Ext 4, Ext3, Ext2, or FAT32
  • Delete a partition & an unallocated space will be generated as soon as you delete it
  • Combine two partitions or merge unallocated space into partition
  • Split or divide a large partition into two smaller partitions
... ... ...

Specs​

System Requirements
  • Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-bit)
Important Details
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
  • Device per license: 2
  • Access options: desktop
  • Software version: latest
  • Updates included
  • Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here

Spartan

Level 3
Verified
Apr 15, 2019
Just a heads up, if you reactivate it twice your license key will be blacklisted. I contacted their sales team about this and told them I don't like to buy software licenses that restrict me that way. They have no online portal to deactivate your current seat nor can you deactivate the license from a current installation to reactivate it later nor will it take into account your hardware specs to realize that you're not misusing the license on multiple machines. Such a stupid licensing system.

MiniTool Partition Wizard Ultimate which I use registers your computer's hardware and allows you to reactivate it on the same machine as many times as you want.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
We are an official AOMEI distributor, if you want, we can provide you with special discounts :)

MiniTool Partition Wizard is more powerful than AOMEI however, the price is way higher. We are also selling MiniTool PW with lifetime upgrades.

We have special discounts for MT members. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.